The OSI Clinic offers specialized assessment and treatment provided by an interdisciplinary team of Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Social Workers, and Nurse Clinicians. Treatment services include:
- Psychotherapy and counselling
- Medication treatment
- Skills training (for example, anger, pain and stress management skills)
- Group therapy and educational sessions
- Relationship and family counselling
- Consultation and professional education to community professionals
The OSI Clinic collaborates with other health providers and services to ensure that care is comprehensive and coordinated.