As Calgary’s largest public care provider of its kind and one of the largest in Canada, Carewest operates from 14 locations, which includes ten sites and 1,400 beds aimed at helping people live more independent lives. Our spectrum of care is available to adults of all ages and includes long-term care, rehabilitation and recovery services, and community programs and services.
In addition to 24-hour residential care, Carewest offers:
- Day programs for adults living in the community;
- Rehabilitation and sub-acute care for those recuperating from neurological or musculoskeletal impairments;
- Transition programs for people needing assessment, recuperation and therapy before moving to another community setting;
- A Regional Seating Service for assessments and provision of special equipment for wheelchairs; and
- Respite services for home caregivers to have a rest, attend business or go on vacation.
If you or your loved one is in need of long-term care, rehabilitation and recovery services or access to community programs, please explore this site to see what Carewest can offer.